- To aspire to make/create business management students to be qualified, committed, capable and accomplishing ones in the relevant IT related business management professional field and to link a constructive network with business partners through providing enriched and enlarged teaching techniques upgraded by quality teaching staff with diverse business knowledge and exposure.
- To produce and up rise proficient, inspired and applicable business management graduates with IT related diverse business knowledge and experience in the professional business fields.
Long Term Strategic Objectives
- To create a constructive deeply held and widely share culture in which every student has a strong spirit of possessing positive value, leadership ability, motivation and commitment
- To offer efficient, creative teaching techniques of faculty members with reliable quality to the students
- To build a constructive network with external & internal stakeholders (business associates and partners)
- To seek to connect IT business experts and partners and invite and participate them in making IT related business decisions and case assignment for curriculum development
- To uplift faculty members to get enrichment and enlargement in the respective teaching related subject areas
- To empower students in making freedom decisions for innovative ideas and concepts in the competitive academic industry
- To develop a motived teaching society in which teachers, students and stakeholders retain mutual understanding spirit and maintain ethical culture.
Daw Myint Thuzar Ei
Structure of Business and Economics Department
Number of staffs of Business and Economics Department
|Position||Management and Commerce||Economics||Statistics||Total|
Graduated Student Lists
|8||2013-2014||No one got bachelor degree because of 4 year academic education system|